The World Symposium on Endometriosis is hosting its second conference to discuss ground-breaking research on Endometriosis and Oncofertility.
Join them for three days of innovative, cutting-edge presentations, live surgeries and open discussions on the latest advances in Endometriosis and Oncofertility. The Symposium is bringing together world leaders in Endometriosis, Fertility, Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Women’s Health on March 27-29, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Invited speakers are attending from around the nation and the world. Faculty experts include:
- Clarisa Gracia, MD, University of Pennsylvania
- Linda Griffith, PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Kutluk Oktay, MD, New York Medical College
- Mary Ellen Pavone, MD, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Jacques Donnez, MD, PhD, Catholic University of Louvain
Poster and video abstracts are invited and due January 15, 2014.