Drs. Erin Rowell and Monica Laronda, both of Northwestern University and Lurie Children's Hospital, will give a talk on translational oncofertility practice. Join us at 9am central time on October 18 for this talk.
To Attend in Person:
Robert H. Lurie Research Building, 303 E. Superior St., Ste. 10-123, Chicago, IL 60611
To Join Virtually via WebEx:
Test your computer's compatibility prior to the meeting with this link: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
If your computer requires an update, you will be prompted to do so. If your computer is compatible, you will see a blank page. This indicates that your computer is up to date and ready to connect to WebEx.
- On the day of the meeting, login to participate beginning at 8:45am central time using the following link.
- Click Join, enter Meeting password: OncoVGR, then enter your full name and email address.
- Note: Please mute your speakers and microphone during the session.
- To ask a question at the end of the session, use the chat window.
- If you are using a mobile device to connect, click here to connect.
For technical assistance, please contact: Joe Glover at email@example.com (NOTE: Technical support is not available during the presentation).